It is 9.30am and I have a meeting in Genting Resort with a customer. I m wid a colleague and the drive from Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands was breathtaking ( its amazing that everytime I come to Genting highlands, I feel this way!!!!)....the weather is overcast n so very romantic....it would have been just fabulous if Tikles would have been with me.....hmmmmm....anyway I have promised myself that after Tikles joins me we will come and spend atleast 1 night here...maybe we will stay in Awana resort n spend the day in Genting......
- Shameek
Sent from my mobile device so excuse the spelling
3 comments:
accccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....main pani farunga us par........
Kyun bhai maine tera kya bigara hai?
Info - This lonely.pirate.master happens to be Soma's darling brother n my SAALA!!!!
thax for the qoutetion....well you are robein me off ma bank....nw you knw all the grudge...
Post a Comment